We work with a variety of materials across a multitude of sectors.
Diverse Sectors & Materials
Precision engineering can mean different things to different people, and that’s why we retain a large and diverse customer base. Over the years, we have covered just about every aspect of this demanding sector and we continue to achieve perfect results for our clients.
We work with a variety of materials, including:
- Nickel alloys
- Stainless steel
- Alloy steel
- Carbon steel
Variety of projects
Our state of the art workshop in Crawley is able to produce a huge variety of items, each of which can be created to the most demanding of specifications. Whether you’re looking for a one-off item or a long run of specific components, we at Broadbridge Precision Engineering can help.
Getting the job done
We have a vast array of high-tech machines which help us to provide the finest finished products, and we continue to adopt new techniques.
Our current plant list includes:
- 1 XYZ 710 CNC Milling Machine 2011 X=710 Y=450 Z=510
- 2 XYZ 560 CNC Milling Machine 2007 X=560 Y=400 Z=500
- 1 2002 Europa Milltech Turret Mill with DRO 46” x 10” Bed
- 1 2006 XYZ Turret Mill with DRO 42” – 9” Bed
- 1 Harrison Horizontal Milling Mach. 24” x 6” Bed
- 1 2008 XYZ Turning Centre 125mm Capacity Compact Turn 52
- 1 2008 Dalian Centre Lathe with DRO 1 m BED 8” Dia Capacity
- 1 2014 Harrison M300 Centre Lathe with Collet Attachments 330mm Dia x 635mm bed
- 1 1996 XYZ Proturn 350 Lathe 350mm Dia Capacity x 1000mm bed
- 2 Excell Bandsaw 250 Dia Cap
- 1 Briely Drill Grinder
- 1 Circular Saw 315 NTM
- 4 Fobco Bench Drills
- 1 Norton Hydraulic Press
- 1 One CNC Cad Cam Suite with 3D Milling
- 1 Siemens Sinutrain Cad Cam Suite
Take a look at our gallery and see what we can do for you.